Essential skills and experience
- MOD DV clearance required on day one of the appointment due to the sensitivity of the role.
- Demonstrable experience of working on a programme that has delivered or is delivering a classified strategic Command and Control system in a Military context.
- Experience of Transition/Upgrade/Refresh Projects as a Transition Manager leading the migration of Users between systems.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skill.
- ITIL v 3 Transition qualifications / experience.
- Knowledge of ITIL v3 Service Transition.
- Proficient in MS Project and the MS Office Suite of products.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Qualifications in Project Management i.e. PRINCE2/APMP and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience of Project Management.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- 5 years plus experience Project Managing the delivery of IT projects.
- Knowledgeable of transition, upgrades, refresh projects in an Agile environment.
- ITIL v3 Service Operations / experience.