Essential skills and experience
- Experience overseeing and coordinating the outputs from mixed capability teams.
- Multiple full life cycle software project experience from initial design to build, deployment and testing.
- Agile methodology adoption in projects.
- Contributing to user workshops and liaising with business users in requirement gathering.
- In depth understanding of the HR data sets for Ministry of Defence Armed Forces (JPA).
- Data Warehousing architecture, design and data structure modelling.
- Data Integration using extract transform load tools with in depth understanding of Oracle Data Integrator.
- Experience with ODI 10g (10.1), ODI 11g (11.1.1 - 11.1.7)/CDC ODI Studio, ODI 12c, GoldenGate, Java EE, EBS, OBIA.
- Skilled in Oracle Business Intelligence troubleshooting, dashboards, analysis and reporting.
- Skilled in Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher 18.104.22.168.0 for published reporting and bulk document generation.
- Experienced in the use of Oracle Database 22.214.171.124.
- Experienced in the use of ODI 12.2.1.
- Experienced in Oracle Linux 7.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- To be proficient in installation, architecture and migration of Oracle applications.
- Experience in the development and execution of unit tests and automated web browser tests.
- Experience working in development teams, working with the Product Owner, requirements analysts and testers on an ongoing basis.
- Experience running sprint planning meetings, daily stand-ups and retrospectives and demonstrating software solutions to stakeholders during sprint reviews.
- Experience in the production of technical documentation to support the application to the standards specified by the IAS Software Development Standards.
- Experience contributing to user stories.
- Experience of the RN and Army data warehouse structures.
- Experience in ensuring developed applications successfully transitions through system testing for subsequent deployment into a live hosting environment.
- Experience supporting data requirements for Data Science, Engineering and Analytics activities including NOSQL and HDFS.