Essential skills and experience
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) (Routing and Switching)
- 3-5 years’ experience supporting complex Campus LAN & WAN networks based on IP cryptography.
- Configuration and administration within a production environment of: a multi-area OSPF process, DMVPM, eBGP
- Must complete the Supplier Assurance Questionnaire at: http://supplier-cyber-protection.service.gov.uk/ using assessment reference: RAR-HMR558HD Cyber Risk profile: Moderate
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- CCIE (Routing and Switching)
- CCNA (Collaboration)
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
- Python Certified Entry-Level Programmer (PCEP)
- Programming for Network Engineers (PRNE) (proof of course completion)
- L3 TRL cryptographic equipment (Catapan) (proof of course completion)
- Implementation and administration of encrypted IP tunnelling of classified network traffic across various bearers.