Essential skills and experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in identifying and articulating key messages to stakeholder audiences, ideally against a background of UK government programmes.
- A track-record of successfully writing effectively for external audiences, including formal letters, conference materials, FAQs and programme newsletters.
- Proven ability to work effectively with senior level stakeholders internally and externally.
- Experience of utilising key evaluation techniques and approaches, both qualitative and quantitative, to capture outputs and outcomes.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Experience of developing and managing webinars and teleconferences would be preferred.
- Any experience of developing video storyboard design would be desirable.