Essential skills and experience
- Must be able to deliver project within 30 days
- Experience of delivering a discovery phase in line with GDS Guidelines
- Analysis and evaluation of existing systems, processes and user journeys
- Delivering projects for systems with multiple customer groups
- Delivering projects at speed with clearly identified deliverables and timescales
- Able to identify each stage of the project and what it will include
- Experience of extensive testing internally and with end users and clear identification of what this might include
- Experience of working on a project that has helped to identify and implement a successful customer focused LMS or Induction and Onboarding System
- Have demonstrable awareness of the market and emerging technologies
- Experience of drawing up recommendations and options for and alpha then beta on system projects
- Demonstrable evidence of ability to incorporate a range of innovative and cutting-edge technologies to enhance product specifications, resulting in increased functionality and improved user experience.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Demonstrable evidence of working successfully with users in the public sector landscape, preferably the NHS or in similar public services contexts
- Demonstrate experience in using evidence-based research to inform a user-centred system redesign or implementation, focused on users needs, end-to-end user journeys, motivations and goals.