Early market engagement
|what the specialist will work on, continued:
- Benefits Realisation Plan (BRP)
• Challenge expert input in a constructive manner
• Build strong relationships with key stakeholders in order to work with them to anticipate and mitigate issues and delays to the delivery of the programme and or Business Case
• Manage the approvals process through the Home Office PIC Board and HM Treasury
The project is the Shared Technology Products (STP) project.
Who the specialist will work with
|Programme Team, Programme Board, Business Case Team, Home Office Portfolio Investment Committee (PIC), PIC Assessors, Economic Central Unit (ECU), senior leadership Digital Data and Technology (DDaT), Commercial and Finance for DDaT.
What the specialist will work on
|The specialist will;
• Identify the evidence and supporting information needed to support a robust case for two separate programmes of varying size and complexity.
• Lead the planning, development and drafting of both business cases in accordance with HM Treasury guidelines, to tight deadlines, establishing robust, convincing and compelling arguments that lead from evidence to informed recommendations.
• Build and manage an expert team to support the development of the business cases in the following possible areas;
- Modelling for Economic and Finance Cases
- Identification and valuation of benefits
continued in the market engagement section....