Essential skills and experience
- Experience of observing users to map as-is activities and processes including linked relationships.
- Experience of identifying where and how processes/activities can be transformed and/or automated to create business efficiencies such as saving cost and increasing productivity.
- Experience of identifying bottlenecks, delays, manual overhead and the root causes of why activities/processes are not as efficient and lean as they could be.
- Experience of considering the 'big picture' across multiple processes and activities and identifying what can be standardised, consolidated, removed etc.
- Experience of conducting baseline process measurements such as time and motion studies, value-stream mapping and/or other relevant approaches.
- Experience conducting process analysis using the BPMN 2.0 modelling standard.
- Ability to communicate and build rapport with staff at all levels.
- Ability to model processes to visually articulate tasks and activities.
- Ability to use a value/outcomes-based focus in their work.
- Ability to listen and paraphrase or summarise stakeholder views.
- Ability to think critically and identify assumptions and ask challenging questions with an unbiased approach.
- Ability to use and apply industry standard process modelling software appropriately.
Nice-to-have skills and experience