Essential skills and experience
- Extensive experience working alongside MOD cyber training and education teams, partners across government and selected industrial contractors to deliver solutions to fit multiple demanding stakeholders
- Clear ability to negotiate demanding 3rd party relations, including commercial acumen and empathy to users to deliver the required outputs.
- Proven ability to design services to meet valid user needs including consultation on design and production of design patterns.
- Adhere to agreed project delivery standards ensuring outputs and deliverables are fit for purpose.
- Have a demonstrable experience liaising with external and internal items to ensure timely provisioning and implementation of quality, scalable and secure technical solutions.
- Proven experience in use of service-based technologies such as SOAP, RESTful APIs, XML messaging and JSON.
- Proven ability to undertake structured analysis into technical designs that describe a solution.
- Experience Delivering outputs in line with GDS standards and assessment process.
- Experience of working using Agile Methodology.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Understanding of Government Digital Service design principles.
- Experience designing services for GOV.Uk.
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary agile terms.