IT Recruitment Consultant/Business Development Manager
Start-up Recruitment Consultancy looking for an IT Recruitment Consultant with an excellent track record in business development to lead an innovative product launch. You will build a team with a salary/bonus budget of:
- Year 1: £300k
- Year 2: £720k
- Year 3: £1.8m
You will propose your own salary/bonus package within this budget.
- 10% company pension contribution.
- 30 days paid annual leave.
- Gym membership.
- Annual Private Health Check.
- Option on 5% of company equity over 5 years.
- Work in an ethical manner, putting the client’s long term well-being above short-term gains of the Recruitment Consultancy.
- Have extensive experience in hands-on IT Recruitment: Delivery Managers/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, Testers, Developers, Architects, DevOps.
- Have a deep network of client contacts throughout multiple industry sectors.
- Be an effective communicator; able to present a new way of doing things to existing and new clients.
- Understand how to find the best candidates in the market.
- Have experience of growing a team to fulfil consultancy objectives.
- Optionally have experience placing candidates as individual specialists on the Government’s Digital Outcomes and Specialists framework.
You will have a desk in our Southend office but you will be visiting client sites; as required.