Essential skills and experience
- Public Sector Governance Model (or similar)- experience mapping business processes that represent the current structure and future design of a product or service.
- Organisation Design- design and implementation of an integrated organisational structure, role profiles, culture, performance measures, competencies and skills to enable change.
- Project Management- development and implementation of business processes to meet defined business needs; acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales and quality.
- Stakeholder Engagement- Strong communications, relationship building, negotiation and influencing skills; able to ensure that advice regarding the service specialism is acted upon.
- Business Analysis- Methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of business functions and processes.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Public Sector Funding Models (or similar) – strategy and plans, policies and processes for the accounting, budgeting and charging of IT service and resources.
- Knowledge and Understanding of the government digital agenda.
- Knowledge and Understanding of Law Enforcement Operating Models.