Essential skills and experience
- Skilled and experienced in front end application design and development using Oracle Application Express
- Skilled and experienced designing and building role based custom security components in Apex
- Experience in the use of ORDS 18.3.0 including rest APIs and OAUTH2 security
- Experienced in Apex architecture, integration and security
- Extensive experience of Oracle databases, scripting and security
- Data Warehousing architecture and design
- Data Integration using extract transform load tools
- Skilled in Oracle Business Intelligence tools
- In depth understanding of the HR data sets
- Multiple full life cycle software project experience from initial design to build, deployment and testing
- Agile methodology adoption in projects
- Running user workshops and liaising with business users in requirement gathering
- Skill in translating business objectives and ensuring the implementation is correctly aligned to requirements
- Experienced in the use of Oracle Database 126.96.36.199.
- Experienced in the use of Oracle APEX 18.1.
- Experienced in Oracle Linux 7.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- To be proficient in installation, architecture and migration of Oracle applications
- Experience in the development and execution of unit tests and automated web browser tests
- Experience working in development teams, working with the Product Owner, requirements analysts and testers on an ongoing basis
- Experience in sprint planning, daily stand-ups and retrospectives and demonstrating software solutions to stakeholders during sprint reviews
- Experience in the production of technical documentation to support the application to the standards specified by the IAS Software Development Standards