Essential skills and experience
- Co-technical team leadership incorporating overseeing and coordinating the outputs from mixed capability teams.
- Multiple full life cycle software project experience from initial design to build, deployment and testing.
- Agile methodology SCRUM adoption in projects.
- Running user workshops and liaising with business users in requirement gathering.
- In depth understanding of the HR data sets for Ministry of Defence Armed Forces (JPA).
- Skill in translating business objectives and ensuring the implementation is correctly aligned to requirements.
- Data Warehousing architecture, design and data structure modelling.
- Skilled and experienced in front end application design and development using Oracle Application Express.
- Skilled and experienced designing and building role based custom security components in Apex.
- Experience in the use of ORDS 18.3.0 including rest API ’s and OAUTH2 security.
- Skilled in Oracle Business Intelligence (12c) repository design and data analytics via dashboards and interactive reporting capability.
- Skilled in Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher 126.96.36.199.0 for published reporting and bulk document generation.
- Experienced in the use of Oracle Database 188.8.131.52.
- Experienced in the use of Oracle APEX 18.1.
- Experienced in the use of ODI 12.2.1.
- Experienced in Oracle Linux 7.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- To be proficient in installation, architecture and migration of Oracle applications.
- Experience in the development and execution of unit tests and automated web browser tests.
- Experience working in development teams, working with the Product Owner, requirements analysts and testers on an ongoing basis.
- Experience running sprint planning meetings, daily stand-ups and retrospectives and demonstrating software solutions to stakeholders during sprint reviews.
- Experience in the production of technical documentation to support the application to the standards specified by the IAS Software Development Standards.
- Experience in the production of user stories.
- Experience of the RN and Army data warehouse structures.
- Experience in ensuring developed applications successfully transitions through system testing for subsequent deployment into a live hosting environment.Experience supporting data requirements for Data Analytics activities.
- Experience supporting data requirements for Data Analytics activities.