Essential skills and experience
- Experience delivering C4ISR/ICT digital programmes and projects in a complex maritime environment.
- Experienced in application of MoD standards for ICT, information security, digital design, delivery, compliance, safety, maritime integration and operations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of UK Government Departments and MoD structures and policies as they relate to the digital and information outcomes in the maritime domain.
- Experience developing and defining digital, information and cloud-based requirements to enable naval and maritime outcomes.
- Higher degree qualification in data science, analytics or data engineering.
- Experience managing the delivery of Data science, analytics and engineering functions in a business environment.
- Experience of budgeting and budget planning in relation to digital and information requirements.
- Experienced in the management of UK maritime radio licensing OFCOM, regulations and relationship management.
- Demonstrate knowledge ITU Radio Regulations for maritime mobile services.
- Qualified and experienced Project Manager.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Knowledge of Naval Personnel data and information structures and the Naval manpower model.
- Experience running a high value ICT based multi-disciplinary digital change project.
- Experience developing and translating digital outcomes and structuring as requirements for delivery.
- Experience in the preparation and operation of commercial frameworks for the provision of cloud services, digital outcomes, specialists and technical products and services.
- Experience in costing and cost management of data and information services.