Essential skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience of successfully leading a multi-disciplinary design team, or business analysis team, on a high profile large scale digital programme with a wide range of stakeholder groups.
- Must hold at least one of the following professional Business Analysis qualifications: IIBA Level 3 – CBAP; BCS Advanced Diploma in Business Analysis; BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.
- Proven success at establishing and developing high standards of business analysis and design artefacts e.g. BPMN Process Maps, Use Cases, UI Designs etc.
- Must hold relevant qualifications in Agile methodologies and have extensive practical experience of working in /leading Agile requirements work for large scale Agile delivery initiatives, with good knowledge/experience of SAFe.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, ability to work effectively with senior stakeholders to secure consensus to resolve design issues. Strong workshop facilitation skills, ability to develop business/domain knowledge quickly.
- Ability to evaluate information and present it in the optimal way to ensure it is easily understood by the target audience, enabling prompt and informed design or governance decisions.
- Ability to think creatively and articulate innovative ideas to solving complex business problems. Proven ability to work collaboratively at pace within a high profile pressurised delivery environment.
- The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge/experience of designing solutions compliant with GDS service standards.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Prior experience of working in a government setting. Knowledge, experience and/or qualifications in business or enterprise architecture e.g. TOGAF, BIZBOK etc.