Essential skills and experience
- Experience of working as an experience Programme Planner on large scale, complex IT programme(s).
- Extremely proficient in MS Project including dependency management and critical path tracking although Primavera P6 planner with MS Project skills will be considered,
- Experience of driving multiple suppliers to ensure the master, Programme plan (and associated reporting artefacts) are provided in line with regular governance cycles,
- Experience in generating Management Information (MI) reports, ideally automatically, for multiple audiences including project reviews, programme delivery review, leadership team and board executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, providing effective summaries & briefings for all stakeholders including material which could be used for external audiences,
- Ability to be proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing their own time and priorities effectively,
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships with colleagues at every level within an organisation
- Close attention to detail, good organisational skills, and the ability to develop and implement effective processes
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Understanding of a range of structured programme and project management methodologies including Agile and PRINCE2
- Experience of planning within the context of multiple commercial constructs with multiple suppliers.