Essential skills and experience
- Cisco Network Programmability Design and Implementation Specialist (CNPDIS), or,
- Cisco Network Programmability Developer Specialist (CNPDS), or,
- CCNP (any) and Python Certified Associate Programmer (PCAP), or,
- CCNP (any) and Programming for Network Engineers (PRNE).
- 3-5 years experience supporting complex Campus LAN & WAN networks based on IP cryptography.
- Demonstrable experience in the development of SD-WAN implementations.
- Configuration of automated software image and device discovery features within Cisco DNA centre.
- Must complete the Supplier Assurance Questionnaire at: http://supplier-cyber-protection.service.gov.uk/ using assessment reference: RAR-2GC7YBRM Cyber Risk profile: Moderate
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- CCNA (Collaboration)
- CCNA (Routing and Switching)
- CCNA (Security)
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
- L3 TRL cryptographic equipment (Catapan) (proof of course completion)
- Implementation and administration of encrypted IP tunnelling of classified network traffic across various bearers.
- OSPF configuration and management, EIGRP, BGP, L3 TRL Catapan, Nexus-OS, Linux OS, QoS and DSCP marking, Policy Based Routing, logging and analysis tools, DMVPN, Cisco networking equipment.
- Dell networking equipment, Juniper firewall equipment, Oracle Communications equipment, VoIP and video teleconferencing, RBAC administration and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE).