Essential skills and experience
- Please confirm what software you will use to carry out the requested analysis, and what functionality it offers.
- Describe the methodology you will take to deliver the requested outputs, including your step by step processes, any considered nuances, and how the software will be utilised.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Please describe how you will ensure quality assurance within: - the analysis and the physical outputs (mapping and report)
- Provide details of the roles and responsibilities of the staff members that will deliver this contract. Indicate how their skills and experience align with the needs of the contract.
- Please confirm how the data/modelling can be made available to Zero Waste Scotland for future utilisation once the contract has ended.
- Describe how you will manage this contract to ensure delivery of all the requirements within timescale and budget boundaries, including complaints procedure and take remedial action.
- Describe how you will report progress and maintain communication with us, including the participation in requested meetings. Please demonstrate prior performance by referencing previous work delivered via other contracts.
- Please provide details of your risk management approach. You should consider the following in your response: risk management policy; reporting of risk to the client and risk log and mitigation.