Essential skills and experience
- Can demonstrate a thorough understanding of different digital media products (videos, audio, podcasts, blogs, vlogs etc) and associated platforms in order to provide insights across the whole digital spectrum.
- Can demonstrate a thorough understanding and experience of digital 'knowledge exchange' mechanisms and how these can be utilised for maximum effect.
- Can demonstrate a thorough understanding of current developments in digital and social media and a proven ability to map trends and trajectories.
- Can demonstrate recent experience (in last 12 months) of developing taxonomy / search frames to construct complex queries for analysis of large volumes of digital data.
- Can demonstrate recent experience (in last 12 months) of analysing digital channels and social media platforms to develop a detailed understanding of audience usage by segmentation.
- Can demonstrate recent experience (in last 12 months) of data analysis to identify key themes, channels, influencers using volume metrics as well as deep dives into data.
- Can demonstrate recent experience (in last 12 months) of presenting analysis and making implementable recommendations to inform the development of a digital media strategy.
- Can demonstrate that they have established processes and adhere to data management and data protection policies and procedures in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Experience (in last 5 years) of carrying out any research and analysis in relation to farming sectors, agri-environment or other land management activity.
- Good knowledge and understanding of farming sectors, agri-environment schemes or other land management activity.