Essential skills and experience
- Extensive experience in leading CRM project delivery within complex organisations
- Significant experience of managing complex data and CRM projects
- System integration/interface delivery experience
- An in depth understanding of all aspects of CRM and CRM delivery
- Expert in multiple project and programme management approaches / methodologies including Waterfall, Agile and Theory of Change.
- Extensive knowledge of a range of quality, performance and project management tools and techniques eg estimation, planning and benefit mapping.
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis and requirements gathering using a range of quality business analysis tools and methodologies.
- Demonstrable experience of initiating and leading complex CRM projects with significant change management elements within a large, political, organisation.
- Recognised formal practitioner qualifications in project and programme management or similar by experience (e.g. MSP, APM, Agile PM, DSDM PRINCE2, certified change management or equivalent).
- Extensive experience of dealing with managers and staff at all levels and across organisational boundaries; building relationships in order to achieve agreed objectives.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation, resourcefulness and flexibility with a pro-active approach to problem solving.
- Proven ability to motivate others and take teams ‘with them’ on a change journey
- Able to lead a matrix managed team and provide support and constructive challenge to senior colleagues.
- Proven ability of bringing creative solutions to problems
- Experience of working in a politically sensitive environment.
- Able to present complex issues clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, and to develop appropriate promotional material.