IT Recruitment Consultant
Start-up Recruitment Consultancy looking for Recruitment Consultants with an excellent track record of making IT placements. OTE:
- Year 1: £40k
- Year 2: £50k
- Year 3: £60k
- 10% company pension contribution.
- Annual bonus of £4k per additional placement above Target.
- 30 days paid annual leave.
- Gym membership.
- Annual Private Health Check.
- Work in an ethical manner, putting the client’s long term well-being above short-term gains of the Recruitment Consultancy.
- Have demonstrable experience in hands-on IT Recruitment: Delivery Managers/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, Testers, Developers, Architects, DevOps.
- Have a network of client contacts throughout multiple industry sectors.
- Be an effective communicator; able to present a new way of doing things to existing and new clients.
- Understand how to find the best candidates in the market.
- Have experience placing candidates as individual specialists on the Government’s Digital Outcomes and Specialists framework.
You will have a desk in our Southend office but you will be visiting client sites; as required.